Tuesday, November 1, 2011

nov 1 - thankful for...

good-bye october...hello november...seems like i blinked...and well...november appeared...

am i the only one feeling that? seriously...where has this year gone?

on the one hand...my favorite season...fall...is showing its beautiful colors...and right around the corner are my two favorite holidays...thanksgiving & christmas...woo-hoo!

but...i would like to do something a little different...something i've not done on this blog...but thinking that this is a perfect month to do it...

although i believe the season of thanksgiving should be every day...for this month...every day...i will post something i am thankful for...don't have a blog? don't need one...let's all get in the spirit of thanksgiving...grab a note pad...or a pretty journal...and write down every day...something you are thankful for...

today...day #1...i am thankful for the love my Father in heaven has for me...it is not for anything i have done...and thankfully...not lost because of things i've done...He just loves me for me...SO thankful!

No comments: