Thursday, January 12, 2012

tiny blessings...

today was a day full of tiny blessings...actually every day is...but us humans sometimes forget to notice...at least i am guilty of that...today...i took notice...

...call from my mom early this morning to tell me she was making piroshki's...

...tons of birds were chirping outside my kitchen window while i was working...

...got a parking spot right out front of the building that i had an appointment in...

...a friend sent me such a sweet card to thank me for spending time with her...

...got a really nice compliment from a complete stranger...

...reconnected with a family member i haven't talked to in a very long time...

...had a nice little chat with my lovely niece...

...got an invitation to join a group of pretty influential women...

God is always blessing us...in so many ways...i want to be more present and aware of Him...always...

No comments: