Thursday, March 15, 2012

time...

the good news...i'm busy...having a life...

the bad news...my blogging is falling on the wayside...

the thing is...i love blogging...it helps me get my thoughts out...which usually is my process of thinking...of evaluating...of releasing...really...therapeutic...

but having a business blog...which i post daily...and a personal blog...which for the most part...i post daily...sometimes...i feel like all i am doing is writing...

but work has been busy...which is good...and i've been wanting and needing to spend more one on one time with my Lord & Savior...and with that...something needs to give...and this blog gets pushed...out...to...the...end...

so all this to say...my faithful readers...sometimes...life takes a front seat...and overwhelms me a bit...and i am learning to do only what i can do...in a limited amount of time...so...please...be patient with me... =)

No comments: