Monday, August 25, 2008

my first post...

what if no one reads it? what if they do?? i have wanted to blog for quite some time...through the years i have journaled many times...and realized that it was during those times...i somehow had a little better perspective of things...be it that it went from my thoughts to pen...somehow it helped getting the thoughts out...


so i guess in part this blog is for me...and if some choose to read it...great...if my struggles & joys help someone along the way...even if only to smile...then even better!

so what will i write about? stay tuned...

4 comments:

Corey Matelli said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to keeping up on your latest shoe purchases, etc. :o)

adenad said...

I'm so amazed you did this! Congratulations and thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

I leave you alone for 12 hours and then overnight you become famous. I am thrilled to be able to read about your everday "a-ha" moments. Trae bien.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to keep up with you...thanks...now I won't be too surprised. Have fun! :)