Wednesday, September 29, 2010

my slacker side...

what what what?? it is 9:27 pm...and i'm just starting on the blogs...both blogs...sheesh...talk about the slacker in me =)...truth be told...i may not have a lot of time alotted to this lovely blog i love to post to...there is just not enough hours in the day lately...and i don't want to write...just to write...kind of like i'm doing right now...but really...i'm trying to explain my slackiness...

grand opening of my store tomorrow morning...i.am.so.excited...this last week has been cah-ray-zee...and in that...i'm talking manual labor! but...the boutique is ready...and i need to get a good nite's sleep...so i can be refreshed to welcome all my customers to the grand opening...

so...if i'm not here everyday...please know...it is not from not wanting to...just need to pick and choose at this point what "needs" to get done...and what can wait...

No comments: