Tuesday, September 28, 2010

when did i get here?

seems like the last month or so has just flow by...these last few weeks have been pretty grueling...but exciting...so many new things happening in my business...some scary...some risky...but all falling into place...that is God...no two ways about it...

and although the days are long...and the future is really unknown...the doors have been opening up...and i am choosing to walk through them by faith...knowing that He is leading me...and all i need to do is trust Him...and continue on my path...

my friends have been amazing...encouraging...praying...cheering me on...it keeps me going...it keeps me grounded...

i am excited & nervous of my new ventures...yes...plural...ventures...all happening at the same time...but excited as a child...for the wonderful opportunities God has in store...

No comments: