Friday, December 30, 2011

the end of another year...

can you believe it? 2 more days...and we will be entering into 2012...i love love love this time of year...new beginnings...

upon reflection...it still amazes me how this was one of the hardest years...but yet...one of the best...i know...sounds crazy...but i think too many times...when we focus on the bad...we forget of all the blessings surrounding us...

i saw a quote once that SO stuck with me...and of course...i am totally re-phrasing...but it went something like this...

when you are counting your problems...count your blessings as well...if your problems outnumber your blessings...go back and count your blessings again...because there are probably some that you missed...

how true...right?

i am so thankful for the love of my precious Savior this year...(and every year)...He is always with me...what a comfort...

thank you dear readers for walking along side of me...letting me pour out my thoughts...my fears...my gripes...my victories...

my wish for you is that your 2012 be filled with more love then you can handle...more joy then your heart can sustain...

"The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord make his face to shine upon you.
And give you peace.
And be gracious unto you. Amen."


happy new year!


photo source

No comments: