Tuesday, December 27, 2011

a quiet week of contemplation...

after the flurry of christmas...and all the celebrations...i am finding myself enjoying a quiet week of contemplation...putting together the last touches of my business/personal plan for 2012...and thinking of all the wonderful moments of this year...

there have been some not so wonderful moments...but looking back...i so clearly see God's hand in the midst of it...whether it was to push me forward...or carry me through it...He was there...every step of my journey...for that...i am grateful...

my mind is racing...as i have all these thoughts of new things i want to accomplish in the new year...the exciting thing...is that i know these are ideas that God has planted in my heart...

i need to just follow His lead...

No comments: