Tuesday, July 13, 2010

it's official...

back in 2005...maybe a little before...i'm bad with remembering dates...i had a dream...a big dream...and although i went through all the necessary steps...researching...planning...praying...my dream never came to fruition...

i still remember how i felt when i came to the decision that this dream was not to be...i think the hardest part was all of the non-support that i received during this time...mostly from family members...that i know meant well...and were looking out for me...at that time...however...i just focused on the non-support...

i went through a period where i really evaluated the whole situation...why it didn't come to fruition...what would i do now...and finally came to the point in my life where i knew this dream needed to die...it was not going to happen...so i let it go...and moved on...and really...never looked back...

was it a bad dream? no...
was it the wrong dream? no...
was my heart in the right place? yes...

it just wasn't right for me...at that time...at the place i was in my life...and although i didn't quite understand why...i knew in my heart that it just wasn't meant to be...there was really no explanation for it...other then that...

fast forward to now...and my dream is alive...not anywhere near how i envisioned it back then...but here...

i marvel at how it came about to be...the people that God placed in my life...through social media...to get me to this spot...

so here it is...my dream from way back when...now fully open and operational...the funny thing is back then...it would have taken up every day of the week to get it running...it would have meant hours upon hours of hard work...and lots of financing involved...and it would be a local endeavor...

my dream now...is hitting all 50 states...and canada...and if i so choose...will be international...

i have often heard...and often said...that God's timing is perfect...and it is...it truly is...

so here it is...my very own consignment store...

introducing: fabulous finds consignment boutique

as a wardrobe consultant...i go through many many closets...and when going through client closets...sometimes...they have pieces that are beautiful...but just not right for them...i figured i would offer up a new service...in that i sell these clothes for my clients...

this is how fabulous finds consignment boutique came to be...

just like any consignment store...this is the place to find some unique pieces...sometimes...with the tags still on...

so for my faithful readers...feel free to shop...and be sure to check back...as items will continue to be added...and...coming shortly...we will be adding a "men's corner"...

extra bonus for local peeps...if you've got clothes that you aren't wearing...in good condition...why not consign? have a little extra cash flow come your way...just email me at fabulous.finds@yahoo.com


No comments: