Thursday, August 11, 2011

my constant help...

i know it shouldn't surprise me...but it still does when God comes through so incredibly for me...actually maybe that is the wrong word...it is amazement...and i think being amazed by God is a good thing...right?

i have come to trust God in pretty much everything...the big things and the small...and although there are times i still have fear...or a little bit of anxiety...i find myself repeating..."you've never let me down before..." and "God...calm the fear..."

what i am always amazed at...is not only the fact that He truly does come through each and every time...but also how He comes through...

it is a reminder...that His ways are far better then mine...in every single situation...time and time again...

thank you Lord...for always being my constant help...healer...friend...father...and calmer of the storm...

No comments: