Friday, August 26, 2011

what prompts people to do what they do...

...no this is not a "deep" post...although the title may have suggested that...was it a ploy? hmmm...

as i was running around town this morning...doing my errands...it struck me as funny...and this happens all the time...i might add...but this morning...it seemed to happen everywhere i stopped...

my car has a "whistle" type sound when it locks...which i have always laughed about...saying that my car whistles at me every day...

what is funny...is how many people decide to imitate that sound when they walk by...and everyone seems to smile...

which i would say is a good thing...although i'm trying to think if i would mimmick a sound from a car...in my outside voice...

...probably not...but if my car whistle brings a smile to a few faces...then i guess it is all good...

enjoy your weekend...and if you hear a car whistle...it just may be mine...

No comments: