Thursday, August 6, 2009

getting rid of the clunker...

i am finally doing it...getting rid of the old clunker computer that resides in my office and takes up SO much room...
it has been seriously on its last leg for about a year...and i just couldn't get rid of it...not because i loved it so much...but because i had vital information on it...and i needed to get all that information before i discarded the clunker...
as the months went by...it got worse and worse...i couldn't save anything...the disc drive was completely gone...then the monitor died...so i couldn't even see any of my information anymore...

so today...i decided to call someone who i know and trust...and to ask if his company could help...
he assured me that he would be able to get my documents saved...and then remove everything from the hard drive...

i feel better...so tomorrow is the big appointment...need to bring it in...and have him do his magic...i am already imagining all the extra space on my desk...

i see the end in sight...just another item off my to-do list...

No comments: