Tuesday, August 25, 2009

happy blogaversary to me...

happy blogaversary to me!

one year ago today...and 241 posts later...i am celebrating my one year...woo-hoo! i almost feel like i should have a slice of chocolate cake...

so what has this year meant to me? i have to say when i started out...i was a bit apprehensive...i mean...i am pretty much an open book...where i can't really hide my feelings in my expressions and actions...but in the same respect...i am a pretty private person when it comes to my "stuff"...so i wondered how indepth i would get...but i chose to take it one day at a time...

some days were easy to write...others...well not so much...some days were therapuetic...some days felt like i had a looming homework assignment that i didn't want to get to...but most days...it felt good to post my feelings...and on the tough days...when i truly was writing just to release some emotions...the emails and comments would come trickling in...and i started to see...that through my openess & honesty...i was helping others going through similar situations...

i am still pondering whether i will re-read from day one...a part of me wants to...a part of me doesn't want to be reminded of the hard times that hit me this year...although i think it would be great to see my growth over the past year...and see...as my profile description states...that all in all...He has got it all in control...

i am now looking at starting a 2nd blog...one solely based on fashion...requested by clients and friends...it is a huge undertaking...but i am up for the challenge...

to my faithful readers...thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts...thank you for your encouragement...thank you for the precious comments and emails...

No comments: