Thursday, February 11, 2010

slowing down...

well well...i am on my third day of a massive headache...today, however...it is more prominent on the right side of my head...hmmm...what does that mean? i'm thinking the left side decided to check out...no more thinking...no more nothing...and relief is what i get =) at least on the left side...

i have always been prone to migraines...in fact i've had them for so long...that when i just have a "plain" headache...the ones most people get...i usually don't notice them...it is just like a slight annoyance...

migraines for me come when i'm most stressed...which i guess is good in one sense...in that it causes me to slow down...whether i want to or not...when i think about it...the body is such an amazing creation...how each little piece works together...creating a unified front...in keeping me alive...

and when over-used...it slows down...starts malfunctioning...screaming for me to take better care of myself...it screams that things are out of whack...out of balance...and i have two ways to respond...ignore...or the better of two choices...sit up, take note, and make changes...

their is a bit of a battle going on though...because this is a busy week...first week of the spring trunk show...when i should be most alert...i'm lagging a bit...

meanwhile my pounding head keeps beckoning me to slow down...to take it easy...and i think its winning the battle...which is ok by me...i mean really...i can't do it all...even though...sometimes...i think i can...

No comments: