Monday, April 25, 2011

how great thou art...

saw the announcement for a nite of music that was to be aired last week...didn't pay much attention to it...because it was country singers...and although i love love love music...country music...well...it just doesn't do it for me...forgot all about the announcement...and then fast forward...to a week later...flipping channels...and get to this awards nite or whatever it was...right as this song is starting...

this song is my all time favorite hymn of all time...i have never gotten through singing it...hearing it...without it making me cry...and there i was...captivated once again...as carrie underwood sang it effortlessly...beautifully...didn't watch the rest of the show...but this song was worth stopping over...may it bless you as it did me...

truly...how great thou art...my Father...my God...my all...

No comments: