Thursday, July 7, 2011

happy times...

...usually involve one or more of my amazing friends...and these last two days...i had the pleasure of spending them with my friend "d" visiting from lovely nashville...we were trying to figure out how long we've known each other...being that she has now been in nashville for 18 yrs...and i met her when she lived here in california...well...its been quite some time...

she is one of those friends...that...whenever we talk...it was like we picked up from the last conversation...whether it has been a day...or weeks...

love that girl...thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such incredible friends...

the ones that...know when to lift me up...when to call me on something...those that you can laugh with...cry with...sometimes at the same time...yes...it happens...

love you "d"!

No comments: