Friday, July 29, 2011

me? in print?

so...funny thing happened yesterday...my cousin posts a status update on her facebook page that she is on the front page of the san mateo journal...so i was thrilled for her...got a copy...showed it to my parents...people were joking with her about the paparazzi etc...

then this morning...i am speaking to a woman that helped coordinate the speaking engagement i had a few weeks ago...and she says to me..."did you see the article about the event? you were mentioned"

i had not...so she sent me the link...how exciting is this?

of course...it is nothing like the ny times...but it's something...right? i'm pretty excited...if you can't tell...

here is the link if you'd like to read all about it... =) my 5 minutes of fame...haha

"teaching women to invest in themselves..."

No comments: