Friday, July 15, 2011

no time to blog...

oh my gosh...where has the week gone? so lazy in blogging this week...actually i had alot of pressing items that needed my attention...first of course...the pop-up boutique was opening up thursday...so it needed to be set-up...

but the most exciting part...i was asked to be the guest speaker at a ladies luncheon...for a series this company is having called "invest in yourself"...so i got to speak to a HUGE room full of women...about...well...my topic was "the abc's of shopping in your closet"...

so i had to spend some time working on my presentation...and the handouts...etc...

what a fun time...although i was nervous when i started...because i haven't done public speaking in a very long time...but that soon passed...and i just enjoyed myself...ending with a wallop of questions from the audience...

i realize how much i miss public speaking...and am already in talks with another company...so i can start getting nervous all over again...

so see? it wasn't laziness that kept me from blogging...just other things that i couldn't procrastinate on...

should be back to normal next week...

until then...enjoy your weekend!

No comments: