Friday, May 21, 2010

coming to terms...

what a week...what a week...what a week...for those of you that don't know...i have no children...except for my two cats...which are like my children...

my oldest...chester...has been very very sick this week...so much so...that it has put a lot more stress on my already stressful life at the moment...this was the first week in the 19 years that i have had chester...that i started preparing myself for the fact that i may need to put him down...

even writing it makes me cry...

but...i hold on to the fact that he has lived a wonderful full life...one that he probably wouldn't have...had i not taken him in...so i focus on that...

today however...he seems to be doing better...i'm hoping...but being realistic...

he ate...and didn't upchuck...so...we shall see...

2 comments:

Corey Matelli said...

Poor Chester. God cares about what we care about, so I'm praying for you. I know this is a difficult time.

elena said...

thanks corey...