Tuesday, January 5, 2010

santa fe & the Lord of many blessings...

what a day...what a day...

i flew out this morning to santa fe, nm...

i had hesitated about taking this trip...mostly due to finances and such...but on the flip side...knowing that it was important to my business...

so i did what i always do...when i don't know what to do =/

i prayed about it...

so my good friend (and business partner) booked her flight...i stalled...and stalled...and stalled...so i finally had her send me over her flight information...and kept praying...

then my american airlines email statement came...i had 46,000 miles on it...answered prayer...or so i thought...

i went online and started booking my flight...i figured things were still the same...a domestic flight is 25,000 miles...which i had...

but no...for my particular flight i needed 50,000 miles...i was short...then i got a pop up window saying how to buy additional miles...and it wasn't a lot of money...so i did...i needed to wait 72 hours...for it to process...and then i booked my flight...the same as adena's...

so as we all know...when traveling (especially now) it is not only your flight...but the cab, the checked in baggage...and hotel...

so out of the blue...adena calls me one day and says...hey, want to share a hotel in santa fe? are you kidding me? she has never asked...nor did i...
hello...answered prayer!! so we are sharing a hotel...

AND since we were on the same flight...adena said tony (her husband) would pick me up since he was already taking her to the airport...BLESSING!

so we get to the airport this morning...and i know that the check-in baggage is $20 per bag...(crazy..right?) but apparently (the concierge tells me) because i used my miles...i don't get charged...what?? oh..and he proceeds to tell me that i have a limit of checking in two free bags...so i put adena's on the plane for free...
BLESSING!

as we get to our gate...adena asks me what zone i am in...i look at my boarding pass and i am "priority access" so apparently i get to board right after first class...

seriously...it amazes me when God answers prayer...it shouldn't...but it does...but more so...when He blesses me in little ways...kinda like getting that extra cherry on top...or that extra scoop of ice cream...or that box of chocolates...obviously i am needing a sugar high =)

i love that He blesses me even in the little things...

now off to see beautiful santa fe...

No comments: