Wednesday, August 25, 2010

happy 2 year...

...blogaversary to me! yep...today...two years...that truly is unreal...i still remember the thought process going through my head as to whether to blog or not...and here i am...2 years later...glad that i did...

5 days a week for two years...(actually i missed a day or two..but that is it) this blog contains my highs...my lows...my in-betweens...it has mentions of people who were in my life...who are not in it...anymore...it has mentions of people who were not in my life...and now are...and it has mentions of my wonderful family & friends who have always always aways been there for me...

but the one constant...webbed between every line...every phrase...every word...is my wonderful Lord and Savior...whom without Him...i would be nothing...He is my everything...

thank you to all my faithful readers...i am blessed you think i've got an inkling of talent for writing...thank you for walking with me through my random thoughts about nothing and everything...

now to get me a piece of that chocolate cake...and really celebrate!

No comments: