Thursday, August 26, 2010

the quiet of the morning...interrupted...

my favorite part of day lately seems to be the early morning...my days have been so full of "things" that need to be done...so the morning...with its quiet...has been my calm...with a nice cup of coffee...the windows open...birds chirping of a new day...although as i'm writing this...one of those crazy black birds is right out front of my home...just blaring with his/her cawing...(sp?) is that even a word? anyway...i'm finding my blood pressure rising...as his/her cawing gets louder...

oh look...it is a word...and i even got the spelling right...
caw (kô) n. The hoarse raucous sound that is characteristic of a crow or similar bird

wow...that is a perfect description of what i'm hearing...

ok...it is obvi that i need some more coffee...and a gun err...some soft music... =)

the black bird is taunting me...cutting into my early morning quiet...and now a gardener has arrived...down the street...but the blaring of his equipment is slowly making my head pound...

now i'm wondering...was this to be what i was to post today? every other morning has been quiet...with birds chirping...and today of all days...when i thought i would share my lovely quiet moments...it has turned into a chaotic loud morning...

but i'm too lazy to start this post over...and i'm running out of coffee...and maybe...just maybe...all these signs are telling me to get off my butt and get some work done...

or maybe...just to refill my empty cup of coffee...

No comments: