Friday, August 20, 2010

turmoil vs. goodness...

ok...before i start...i know sometimes i go on and on about how blessed i am with the people in my life...but how can i not? it truly amazes me sometimes...at the end of the day...when i reflect back on the day...and the many wonderful "blessings" from family & friends that the Lord places throughout the day...

there has been so much turmoil in my life...for so long now...i don't even remember when it started...but the thing is...that turmoil is always covered by wonderful friends and family members...and goodness...honest to good goodness...

although my circumstances don't change...and sometimes more "turmoil" is placed upon me...the goodness somehow outweighs it...i really can't explain it...but i know it is God watching over me...and although i think i know what i need...He so surpasses it...

His love for me overwhelms me at times...

may you feel His goodness...

enjoy the weekend!

No comments: