Tuesday, October 25, 2011

i love how He loves me...

...my Father in heaven...who never ceases to amaze me...i cannot tell you the number of times i have broken down in tears...yes...i am a very emotional person...cry at movies...cry in church during worship...cry during commercials...but putting all that aside...His love overwhelms me...time and time again...

i know there are a lot of people who don't believe...and friends who don't understand my faith...how can you explain what you can't see...but feel...all the time?

He lets me know He hears me...He lets me know He understands...whether it be in the song that comes on...with the words so eloquently sung...and pertain to the moment you are in like no other...or the scripture that burns in your heart...with the feeling that it was just for you...or the call that comes in...right at the moment you need it...or the funds that arrive...when you had no idea how you would pay a bill...

these are all those moments...that are so important to a person...and God then makes it important enough to let you know...that He knows...and understands...and hears...

i love how He loves me...

No comments: