Friday, October 21, 2011

new addition...

my girlfriend and her hubby had to put there cat down a while back...they had had lovable smoky for almost as long as i've had my chester...didn't think they would be getting a new cat...at least that wasn't in the plans...

and then i received the call today...new baby...i just had to go over and meet the new addition to the family...9 weeks old...i didn't get a pic...but he is ever so precious...black and white...nothing more classic then that...right?

he has beautiful big bold black & white stripes...we are still thinking of a name...(isn't it wonderful that they asked for my input?)

i'm most excited for when they go away...since i have always been the official babysitter...i love my two babies...although they are far from being babies...but they are to me...but when you see a true kitten...a part of you always wants one...

although i ended up coming home and loving on my two fur balls...my babies...

enjoy the weekend...give your pet an extra hug or two...

No comments: