Wednesday, April 22, 2009

awww...the sun...

the weather news stated that the temperature would be dropping 20 degrees today...i haven't seen signs of it yet...but our weather has been pretty chaotic...to say the least...but then some of you may be laughing just about now...wondering why i am completely reliant on the weather news...when a lot of times...that is completely far fetched...

i don't know what it is about the sun...but it makes me happy...really happy...these last 5 days have been pure splendor...for me...many are complaining that it is too hot...we reached the 90's! but for me...this is the weather i love...

as much as my white skinned body could handle it...i was out...piled with sunscreen...i crammed into a week all the things i enjoy...there was gardening...kayaking...hiking...just soaking in that warm beautiful sun...and what?? is that a little color showing up on my skin?

running errands even seems more tolerable...and people...well people seem friendlier...maybe i'm just imagining it...or maybe it's the smile on my face that is causing others to smile...or possibly deep down inside (while smiling) they are thinking..."what is she grinning about?"

i don't care though...cause i'm busy soaking in the beautiful sun...i won't complain about the heat...i do complain about the cold...the rain...and the wind...so when i finally get sun...the hotter...the better!

the weather forcasted rain by this weekend...makes me a little sad...i've enjoyed my mornings with my cup of coffee...watering my newly planted plants...but...we are only in the start of spring...so i have a whole summer of sun to look forward to...

No comments: