Thursday, April 2, 2009

just breathe...

today was a strange day...it was packed full of fitting models for an upcoming fashion show...picking up donations for the auctions...but in between all that...there was a nagging knot...i can't explain it...other than....i sometimes tend to think too much...

today was one of those days...from the moment i woke up...my brain was reeling...thoughts swirling around every which way...and as the day progressed...the thoughts got more and more intense...

the thing is...that there wasn't anything that happened that would prompt me to go on this thinking fest...it just happens every once in a while...i start analyzing...comtemplating...thinking up scenarios in my head...till i get to the point that i am now...a throbbing headache...

just breathe...i know i thought that several times today...and i remember taking some deep breaths...but my mind kept swirling...and swirling..and swirling...

there are times where i believe you can think through things so much...that you end up with results in your head that are so preposterous...but that is what happens when you let your thoughts get the best of you...as i did today...

there are times that my emotions get the best of me...and it is in those times...i know that i need to be careful with my thoughts...because i can make something that is completely fine...suddenly become an out of control emotional roller coaster...

so...as i quiet my heart...my thoughts...i continue telling myself...

just breathe...

tomorrow is a new day...can't wait for this day to end...

No comments: