Tuesday, October 27, 2009

republican first ladies from 1800 to 1933....fashion and facts...

last week i attended the mid-peninsula republican women's federation luncheon...i was pretty excited because i knew that there was going to be a fashion show...so of course...anything to do with fashion...makes me excited...

but this was going to be different...this was going to be about the history of fashion from 1800 to 1933...on republican first ladies...

i blogged about it in my fashion blog...but thought some of my readers here might enjoy it as well...so i thought i would share...

there are four parts...if you love history...there is a lot of facts listed about each of the first ladies...

if you love fashion...it is great to see how the styles have changed...my favorite remains to be the bathing suit...it just cracks me up how there is not a stitch of skin showing...but it was the bathing suit of that time...

so enjoy the journey...

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

oh yeah...you are always welcome to read my other blog as well...fashion tidbits daily...what fun...right?

fabulous finds

No comments: