Tuesday, March 2, 2010

good day...

today is a good day...well actually...every day is a good day...but today...nice little surprises happened along the way...

my day started off by heading over to my mom & dad's house...just for a tiny visit...dad insisted on making me breakfast...i really love that he loves to make me breakfast...it is his way of doing something special for me...how could i say no?

so...after spending some time with them...i headed back home...and perusing through facebook...saw that i had won a give away...from one of my favorite bloggers...there is still time to win yourself...take a look at the blog...denise & i met (online) a while back...and have become good friends...without ever meeting...kind of a strange thing...but it works... =) i'm not gonna fight it...so denise writes about fashion...but she also posts the most incredible pics of cupcakes...seriously my mouth waters when i look at these sweet delights that she posts...

take a look at theswellelife...don't you just love how she changed the book title to reflect my name? so clever that girl...

then...as i started in on email...i received the nicest email from a woman that i will be meeting at the end of this week...she found me via my fashion blog...and has hired me to do a closet audit for her...she just wanted to send me a little note to say how excited she is in meeting me...and getting this partnership started...meaning...closet audit...and then personal shopping...

so...yes...so far...it has been an exceptional good day full of some nice surprises...really...they are blessings...hugs from heaven...=)

No comments: