Friday, March 26, 2010

waking up on fridays...

there is something wonderful about waking up and knowing it is friday...i live for weekends...and although i have a job that allows me more freedom in my schedule...owning a business does that...(along with stress, headaches, and lots of work)...but in reality...if i want to take a day off in the middle of the week to garden...hike...kayak...____________ fill in the blank =) well...i can...for the most part...

but fridays are a feeling of "end" to me...end of a week...end of a hard working week...end of a stressful week...end of a fun week...i mostly enjoy this feeling...obviously...when i've had a bad week...it is the feeling of...it's over...take a breath...you made it...and life goes on...

that...and the fact that i live for weekends...and of course...as i write that...because of my schedule...most of my friends would laugh...but for the most part...i am working during the week =)...so yes...i do live for the weekend...

i tend to book up my weekends half way...to have some plans in the work...but also have room for spontaneity...just in case some last minute wonderful plan comes up...and i need a little time for me...to regroup...to just be me...in the quiet...promises of sunshine help...and i'm set...

so whatever you are doing this weekend...enjoy it...

No comments: