Friday, March 19, 2010

the scene under my desk...

so yesterday...i was working away at my desk...things seemed awfully quiet...i usually have one cat snoring (pretty loudly) and the other...causing ruckus...non-stop...i have to say...my two boys are like my kids...and just like parents say that when things are quiet...it usually means the kids are up to something...this would be the case with my two cats...usually...

yesterday...however...i stopped working for a moment...and wondered what my kitties were up to...looked under my desk...and this is what i saw...


the reason for the two beds...is that these two...particularly the younger one...fight over bed space...so...being the smart mom...i thought...two cats...two beds...

like any mom...when i see moments of pure "getting along" bliss...it just warms my heart...

here is their close-up...


2 comments:

Adena said...

I love how animals cuddle up! Cute pictures!

elena said...

thanks hun! nice to know someone else thinks my boys are cute!