Tuesday, July 7, 2009

another day in the dark...

what do you do...when you don't know what to do?

i think this for me is one of the hardest things...to sit still...and to wait...i can do that for a while...pretty well actually...but when the hour turns to 1/2 day...and the 1/2 day turns to a full day...and then you need to endure the nite...only to wake up...with no answer...only knowing...that you are about to go through it another day...

this is where faith comes in...and it is a constant battle...a constant time of reminding myself...of where i place my trust...and do i truly believe that He has got it all in control...and as i tell myself that i do believe...i question why i start to take the reigns back...maybe i should try this...maybe i should have done that...

the wonderful thing about the Lord...i believe He understands these battles we have...i'm sure He is sitting there shaking His head...knowing that i am putting more pressure on the struggle then needs to be there...

but...it is hard for me...it is hard to sit...and wait...and wait...without a glimmer of a sign that possibly He has heard me...

but what i know for sure...is that He has heard me...and He does have everything under control...especially when i don't see it...

thank you Lord...

No comments: