Monday, July 6, 2009

nothing to blog about...

i just sat in front of an empty blog screen for 45 minutes...i'm guessing at this point...i don't have anything to write about...truth be told...my mind is racing in so many directions...and i can't seem to pin point one area to write about...

so what do i do?

do i write about nothing...and hope that it turns into something? or do i just close it up...and call it a "blog-free" day...

there is a part of me that feels the need to write every day...monday to friday...weekends off...and i think i have only missed a few days...here and there...vacation or holiday...or a real big "i have nothing to write" day...

what is this sense of obligation i feel? i feel bad when i miss a day...or i feel like i better have a pretty good reason for not writing...

i'm really not writing for anyone but me...but as it trickles out...from my head and heart...to the masses...maybe one reads it...maybe ten...maybe none...sometimes i am left feeling like i bare my soul...other days...i just feel the need to put in words where i'm at...sometimes it is a good place...sometimes...not so much...but it all comprises into this capsule of my thoughts...

so i guess i can write without really writing anything...if that makes any sense...i once heard a speaker who spoke on blogging...and she said that when you hit a dry spell...just start typing whatever comes to mind...talk about what you did...what you feel...talk about the fact that you have nothing to talk about...and usually...in that...you somehow come out with a theme of some sort...

so i guess my blog today...is about not having anything to really blog about...but feeling the need to blog anyway...

hey...it's my blog...therefore it's my perogative...

No comments: