Monday, November 23, 2009

another year...

another year...another fabulous birthday...the best part...it isn't even close to being over...love that!

had a wonderful weekend full of much celebration with friends...family...basically felt very very loved...

as i look at my calendar...i see many more birthday celebrations still in store for me...which means...lots of laughter...lots of dessert...yumster!

last nite...i went back and re-read all the wonderful birthday wishes on facebook...on twitter...on email...on voicemail...and in birthday cards...God really showed me just how much love i have in my life...not that i didn't realize it before...but i think...sometimes...we get so caught up in the "stuff" that we lose sight of it...maybe just a little...

what it comes down to...for me...is that i have a wonderful circle of support around me...and for that...i am forever grateful...

yes...a birthday means that age number is growing...but seriously...who has time to even ponder upon that...it is...after all...just a number...i choose to look at it as a great time period that i have been able to accumulate many wonderful people in my life...

No comments: