Wednesday, November 11, 2009

fun day at the gift center...

spent a wonderful day at the gift center today with a good friend...really enjoy going...

today we had a mission...my girlfriend needed to buy some birthday gifts for two people...we accomplished that pretty quickly as she already had an idea of what she wanted...and we found it in the first level...phew...

breaking for lunch...we rested our tootsie's for a bit...chatted away...and then continued...

of course...i love the holiday decorations...but i just can't fully enjoy them until after thanksgiving...at one point i got excited about a christmas song that came on...but i needed to contain myself...tis the season for thanksgiving...and MY birthday celebrations...then comes christmas...sheesh people...keep it in order...actually i just realized i am not keeping it in order either...it is my birthday...then thanksgiving...then christmas...although i guess i could cut myself a break as thanksgiving is truly ALL the time...

bet you thought i was going to say my birthday was...huh? although birthday celebrations have been under way already...in my heart of hearts...i truly believe thanksgiving is an important holiday...more than my birthday...

dang...what has gotten into me??

anyways...

fun fun day today...i didn't get ONE thing...but it was fun to window shop and look at all the lovely baubles and such...

and dream...

No comments: