Monday, November 9, 2009

busy busy busy...

phew...that is all i can muster up right now...i have so many things going on...and so many things to get done...and even though i am running around non stop...nothing is getting done...and more things are getting added to the infamous LONG to-do list...

friday...i actually forgot to blog...just plain forgot...the day flew by...and i went to sleep...woke up in the middle of the nite...and started thinking...about all the "stuff" that i needed to do...and then it hit me...that i had forgotten my blog...i almost got up and wrote...but thought to myself...ok...that is a bit much...

so...as i am rambling...i realize i really don't have anything to say...except to say...that i am super uber busy...

the plant left on my doorstep last week is still a mystery...although every day i look at it - in its beautiful planter...i smile...so...i'm just chocking it up to another wonderful blessing from my sweet Lord...

so...back to my LONG to-do list...just decided to take a wee break...and write down some thoughts...actually...i guess i am just writing about how busy i am...somehow it helps to write it out =)

No comments: