Friday, November 20, 2009

my birthday...

wow...what a week it has been...birthday celebrations have officially been underway...and continue... =)

gotta love it...seriously...

today...on my birthday...as on every birthday...i cannot tell you how overwhelmed with love i am...i write often times in the blog about my friends and family...i guess i never want to get to where i take it for granted...

i truly...sometimes...do not understand why i was blessed with so many wonderful people in my life...some for 30 to 40 years...and i am thankful for each and everyone of them...

this week has been full of drink get togethers...lunches, dinners...and today...my birthday...is no exception...my dad took me out for birthday lunch...tonite i am being taken out to san francisco...

and as i look at my calender in the days and weeks to come...there are friends and family that have scheduled in birthday celebrations...
friends have been calling...from near & far...i've gotten calls from friends that are on vacation...in london & hawaii...but took time out to remember me...wishing me a wonderful year ahead...singing birthday songs...making plans...

thank you Lord...for the wonderful friends and family you have given me...may i be the friend back to them that they have been to me...may i somehow be able to show them as much love as they have shown me...

No comments: