Tuesday, September 30, 2008

coincidence? i think not...

today one of my dearest friends told me that she is buying us tickets to the women of faith conference...

i've wanted to go - but i found out about it late...and i was procrastinating...but really felt in my heart that i needed to go...that the Lord wanted me to go...but yet...here i was still "thinking" about it...

guess the Lord really wants me there!

my girlfriends remark to me when i said i could buy my own ticket was "i know you can...but lets just say that i pick up the tab and you not worry about it...you have been stressed to the max and honestly we both need a refreshing...let a friend be a friend...and let us go and hear God's word"

i am so thankful for the women that God has placed in my life...they are women that are there for me, that will tell me things i may not want to hear...but need to, and every once in a while...will do that little extra something that just confirms the incredible bond we share.

thank you dear friend for being you!

No comments: