Thursday, November 20, 2008

happy birthday to adena and me...

happy birthday adena!! and happy birthday to me!

my partner and dear dear friend adena and i share the same birthday! can you imagine?? two fashionista's out and about on the town??

that was us last nite! what a fun time...good conversation...and those pomegranate martini's...won't say how many we had...but hey...we were celebrating! and on top of it?? i get the most beautiful vintage bracelet...oh...how she knows me!

adena - i love you girl! so much! it has been a pleasure getting to know you this year...working with you! sharing fashionista loves together...but most of all...just having you in my life as a friend...you are an absolutely beautiful woman...inside and out...and i am proud to call you my friend!

and me...well...i have always loved celebrating my birthday...it is truly the time in my life where i am reminded of how many wonderful people i am blessed to call my friends...

my phone has been ringing off the hook...i have txt messages galore...birthday cards are filling up my kitchen counter...email is full of ecards i haven't even gotten to...i have birthday plans through mid december in my calendar...

and i just sit back and thank the Lord for the blessings...i am surrounded by so many incredible friends and family...some i've known a lifetime...others are new friends...the length of time doesn't really matter...what matters is that i have for some reason...been blessed with so much love in my life...and for that...i am forever grateful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right back at you, girlfriend - I love that we're "birthday sisters"! Enjoy your birthday month! Love, A