Monday, November 17, 2008

is it time yet?...

i have been like a little kid...getting excited for the christmas decorations...the christmas music...of course everything has its order...and there are several things that need to take place before my absolutely favorite holiday...christmas...

my birthday (of course)...a holiday of its own?? no...not really...but it definately is a great time of year for me...i love the celebrations...my brothers never understood why a birthday which is one day...for me lasted for months...;o) its been a busy month...birthday celebrations almost every day...gotta love it! i'm sure i'm gonna gain some pounds with all the dinners...but...hey...totally worth it...i can diet next year!

so far my birthday celebrations are planned through december...i'll take time off for thanksgiving...to celebrate the season of thanks...turkey...uh...let me see...that won't be difficult to do...

but for now...it is dinners, plays, drinks and my friends (and family) showing me much love...

but back to christmas...as much as i love my birthday celebrations every year...there is a tiny part of me...excited about the first glimpse of my tree...the twinkling lights...and most important...celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior...now that is the birthday celebration of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday I was Baptized... I got rid of the old me... getting right with God... I will follow him and only him

andrea...anakalia