Wednesday, November 12, 2008

to g...with love...

today is my oldest friend's birthday..."oldest" in that she is the one i have known the longest in my beautiful life...

today she is fifty and fabulous!

i was almost two years old when her family got off the ship (after two months on it) from argentina...stepping onto u.s. soil...she was 6 yrs old...and our families did alot together...and we...always remained good friends...

when i think back on all the memories we have had...it truly amazes me at the blessing i have had because of her incredible self...she has been a friend through good and bad times...

she is four yrs older than me...but somehow that never interfered with our friendship...

we laughed together, cried together, got in trouble together ;o), did some crazy stupid things together...shared dreams, disagreed at times...but the friendship never wavered...

oh that all may experience a friendship like this...

so 44 yrs later...i want to tell you g...

i love you so much! my prayers and wishes for you go so deep...i am thankful and blessed to have you in my life...

the memories i have of us...well...so many...always bring a smile to my face...we have lived some incredible moments together...and i'm looking forward to all those to come...

you have been...and still remain...one of my dearest friends...

here is looking at the next 44 yrs!

happy birthday!

No comments: