Thursday, December 11, 2008

melancholy day...

today was an unusual day...unusual in that i can't quite put my finger on the emotions of the day...
if i look at the day as a whole...it was like any other...although a bit more busy than i like...
the difference in today...was a very heavy heart...and i'm really not quite sure why...

am i sad? no...

if i were to really analyze my life...i would have to say...that i am finally at a really really good place in my life...

that is why today really puzzles me...

i'm not even sure why i'm writing it out in my blog...maybe in the hopes of somehow realizing what is up with the emotions...

not sure...

so i try and shift gears...and focus on this beautiful time of year...it is my favorite time of year...

and as my home is filled with friends as of late...filled with laughter...filled with love...i realize...that even in these moments...when i may not quite understand some odd moments of melancholy...it is as if the Lord swoops down and showers me with more of His love...and as this day comes to an end...
i may not understand the feelings...but i know He is right there with me...

No comments: