Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tender moments...

tender moments...

they come at you when you least expect it...gotta be alert to catch them...

i am having a tender moment right now...

as most of my friends know...coffee in the morning is a neccessity...so this morning as my coffee was brewing...i decided to sit down and check out some stuff on facebook...

i sit on my couch...put my laptop in my lap...smell the java brewing...and then the tender moment happens...

sasha...my younger kitty...decides that he wants to climb into my lap...he snuggles between the laptop and me...pushes his little tushy until the spot is just right...looks up at me...stretches his neck up and gives me a little kiss...

tender moment...so here i am wanting my coffee...but do not have the heart to push him off my lap...he has now curled up into a tiny ball...his little tush...slightly over the laptop..his face cuddled in the nook of my arm...his head moving to the typing from my hand...

sasha does sit in my lap...but it is usually only at the end of the day...when he is done with all his playing and shennanigans...

this morning...he went straight for my lap...needing a little time with mom...

the coffee will have to wait...

tender moments need to be treasured...and enjoyed...in the moment...

No comments: