Wednesday, June 24, 2009

special moments...

what a lovely day...

a friend of mine was in town from oregon...so my good friend a & i headed into the city for a nice "girl's" lunch...a beautiful sunny day in san francisco...

my girlfriend a picked a lovely spot in the westin hotel called "ducca"...let me tell you...good choice! as soon as we walked in...i loved the decor...with its lovely clusters of chandeliers and beautiful wallpaper...i was "in love" and wanted to take the decor home with me...

we spotted our friend k from oregon...and since the three of us are in the fashion business...as per usual...the first moments were spent hugging and oohing and aahing over each others outfits...and shoes...=)

the three of us go back to our juliana days...we met at previews...and instantly connected...and always kept in touch...looks like we will be together again...as we chatted up about our businesses and such...i sat back and thought how blessed i am to have these incredible women in my life...who call me "friend"

the food was incredible...including dessert...and after a few hours of chatting it up...we sent k off in the right direction for some "city" shopping...

these are those special moments that need to be cherished...special moments with friends...

in the middle of this post...i stopped to answer my phone...another friend of mine is going to be in town this friday...and i was the first person she was calling to see if i was free...

looks like friday will be another "special moments" day...

i can't seem to wipe the smile off my face...

No comments: