Friday, June 26, 2009

my friday friend lunch...

awww friday...what a lovely day...


had an awesome lunch with my good good good friend g...visiting from out of town...

we chatted it up for over two hours...laughed...reminisced...and caught up...
i was two years old when i met her...she was 6...here is our story...

http://striving4prov31.blogspot.com/2008/11/to-gwith-love.html

she is a faithful reader of my blog...(thanks g for your continued support and encouragement) she wanted to follow me...and me being the techno blogger that i am...couldn't assist her... (i haven't been able to figure it out myself)

she laughed at my "cleaning" posts...mentioning that it seemed as though i have been talking about cleaning for years...she would probably be right in her assessment...but this time...i am on a major mission...hopefully...one day soon i will be able to blog about my clean simplified home...

she intrigued me with a picture she said she found of me...i think i was 14 or 15...she said her husband liked the picture...now that makes me laugh...he didn't recognize that it was me...so when she told him...i'm sure he was thinking..."blackmail pic"...

but i know my girl g will protect me...haha

i know i say it over and over...i guess sometimes i don't understand why i am so blessed with such incredible friends...and i don't take them for granted...so i need to say it...again and again...
how rich my life is...because of the wonderful people i get to call my close friends...

love you g!

No comments: